2020 Cadillac XT5 Reviews
The XT5 is Cadillac’s best-selling SUV in Canada, and it’s easy to see why. With its well-crafted luxury interior, wide array of premium features, and confident handling, the XT5 is a popular choice for discerning drivers throughout the Moose Jaw area. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Just about any 2020 Cadillac XT5 review you read will extol the virtues of this capable and well-equipped crossover SUV. Find out what the automotive press is saying in this sampling of recent Cadillac XT5 reviews.
What the Critics Say About the 2020 Cadillac XT5
- Wheels.ca: “The XT5 is Cadillac’s bread and butter vehicle, and there’s good reason for it. It’s quiet, comfortable, spacious, and has you covered on the tech front. The addition of a turbocharged 4-cylinder on the base trim was an excellent add, and between it and the V6, there’s not a whole lot of difference in real-world power. Thank the smaller engines turbo and immediate torque production for that.”
- Motor Trend: The Cadillac XT5 “excels in several luxury-car areas, such as impressive quietness and a super-smooth ride. The interior, too, is plush and well-appointed, with generous application of real wood, metal, and carbon-fiber trim. Steering is sharp and the chassis feels balanced.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “This Cadillac crossover SUV never fails to impress. It offers plenty of comfort, especially on long trips, yet it retains good steering feel and a solid grip on the road, even when driven aggressively.”
- Motor Illustrated: “As I was racking up the kilometers, I rediscovered a small-midsize luxury SUV that, unlike its big brother, the XT6, felt special. This was quite a surprise as the current generation Cadillac XT5 dates back to 2017 (I know… but this is how it is in this business.) Like the XT6, the 3.6-litre is docile, refined and smooth and far more willing to rock & roll than its 271 lb.-ft. of torque suggest. The other upgrade for 2020 comes in the form of a 9-speed automatic transmission that replaces the 8-speed. It too impressed with civilized precise shifts when necessary.”
2020 Cadillac XT5 Highlights
With the new Cadillac XT5, you will enjoy comfortable seating for up to 5 and a maximum cargo capacity of 1,780 litres. No matter which of the three available Cadillac XT5 trim levels you choose, you’ll have access to a wide array of premium features and amenities to enhance your Weyburn driving experience. Highlighted XT5 features include:
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Cadillac User Experience with 8-inch color touchscreen
- Bluetooth® phone connectivity
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- And more!
As you move to the upper XT5 trims, you’ll have access to additional features such as 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capability, UltraView® Power Sunroof, and a cargo management system with adjustable cargo fence and retractable cargo shade.
Test Drive the New XT5 Today at Capital Cadillac
Now that you’ve had a chance to check out some of the 2020 Cadillac XT5 reviews, it’s time to schedule a test drive near Estevan and create your own XT5 review. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales associates will be happy to fill you in on all of the available XT5 features and ensure that you take advantage of our current Cadillac finance and lease specials. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.
Learn More About the Cadillac XT5
If you are in the market for a prestigious compact crossover SUV, the 2020 Cadillac XT5 needs to be at the top of your list. With its powerful and efficient engine, finely-crafted interior, and wide range of convenient features, the new XT5 is an ideal choice to upgrade your Moose Jaw driving experience. Learn more about…